The registration fees for useR! 2018 include access to talks and poster sessions, welcome reception, lunches, morning and afternoon tea each day. There are three levels of registration, industry, academic and student, each with early bird rates. The conference programme will run from Wednesday lunch time through Friday late afternoon. Tutorials are provided at a modest additional cost Tuesday all day and Wednesday morning. The conference dinner and childcare are available for extra fees, and have limited places.
Early bird registration closes Mar 30, 2018. All prices are in AUD.
|Tutorial (3)||50 each, max 3pp|
|Child care per day (5)||20 per child|
Registration includes a free conference t-shirt, if you want one, select the size, when you register.
When you sign up for tutorials, enter your preferences for each session here
Publisher’s booths (3mx2m) are also available for a cost of $1500, including one free registration. Contact organisers for details.
- Academic registration includes (1) people affiliated with an academic institution, and can use their institution email address (“.edu”) to register, and also (2) self-employed or industry self-funded people, who’s company is not paying for their registration. We trust you, but if your registration email is not from a “.edu” domain, we ask that you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few sentences letting us know why you have registered at the academic rate.
- Student status covers current or recently graduated undergraduate or graduate students at an academic institution. You need to use your institution email address (“.edu”) and have a letter from your head of department or academic advisor to upload to the registration page.
- There are three possible times for tutorials, Tues morning and afternoon, Wed morning. There will be beginner and intermediate tracks, with a range of topics in each. There will be 6 concurrent tutorials in each session. Each person can sign up for a maximum of 3 tutorials, one for each time slot. Choice of tutorials will be provided when that programme is finalised.
- Contemporary Australian cuisine, three course dinner and unlimited drinks for four hours, with tea/coffee and chocolates. $140pp value.
- High quality child care will be provided by Charlton Brown.
Registration will not be available on-site. Registration will close in June, or earlier if all places are filled.